:)

jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

JOURNAL 3, Period 3








As you all know, we're all excited about our last classes!!! This class went good. I began with my left foot because I had planned an activity in which I would use balloons. I took 2 balloons, but none of them worked!! One had holes, and the other one exploded while I was trying to inflate it!! I used a stuffed cow instead, but the activity did not develop as I expected :( After that, we began with the activities. The students seemed to like them because I brought a song and then we played a game; however, they were too messy since almost all the students were there... After all, it was nice, but I couldn't finish my last activity. Same old porblem: I can't seem to manage time even though I try!!...The students are really nice to me. They are kind of noisy and messy sometimes, but they respect me and do all the activities I ask them to

3 comentarios:

  1. Many, I consider that you are trying to do your best. Keep in mind that there are some things that happen most of time and we don't expect them.

    I suggest you to have a second plan. So, you can change the activity you planned previously and work differently with your students without problems.

    I know that it is kind of difficult because you know it is a hard work to plan the class and the activities and you can say that it is even harder to think about something else, but is is a good idea to have an extra activity just in case these things happen.

    I think the students were on the way because you say they worked very well. That's nice because it says to you that you are doing a great job.

    Nice class MANY!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That`s why you should use a ball instead of balloons....kidding...!!!
    Nice class really Monik, I know that all of us are doing the our best in these classes and of course you too. I`ve heard a lot of good things about you. So keep working hard.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey, took this experience as one of those memorable for the rest of your life.It is very nice to see how you fixed the activity expontaneosly.It gives us a proof of your talent as a teacher because it´s definitely in crucial situations and unexpected moments when a real teacher "saves the class".Remember we are just guides for the students and it means we must be alert.Suppose we fail, students will probably do it,too. I´m really happy to know everything finished well at the end.You are a great "professor" (almost)

    ResponderEliminar